- BDM role with leading tourism marketing consultancy
- Small, close-knit team environment
- North-shore location
This role will give you the opportunity to represent high-end destinations and venues into the MICE market, promoting them as ideal locations to PCOs, Assocations, Agencies, Corporates etc.
The Director of the business is a high-energy, industry dynamo who knows everyone who is anyone in the events world! You will be learning the ropes from her, gradually taking over her accounts whilst also generating business of your own.
The role involves:
- Sales calls to potential clients
- Hosting fam trips to international and domestic locations
- Distributing specials and offers to support clients marketing campaigns
- Networking and building relationships in the MICE industry
- Day to day management of key outbound trade partners, wholesale, leisure and MICE clients
- Meeting activity and revenue KPIs
- Keeping CRM up to date and reporting weekly
To be successful you will require the following:
- Strong existing relationships in the travel/MICE industry
- High level of pro-active sales ability
- Ability to construct and manage a strong pipeline
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally and attend industry events out of hours when required
- Proven track record in sales
The successful candidate will enjoy an lucrative salary package and commission structure and the opportunity to work with a genuinely supportive and caring small team.
Angie Cave, Sirius Events Recruitment