Are you a Front end Developer looking for your next challenge? Have you got extensive experience using Angular?
I am currently searching for a Senior Front end/UI Developer with experience in Angular. This role is to work for a well-known Australian investment bank that are looking to develop an entirely new digital banking application.
They are looking for someone to:
- Design, develop and optimise the new UI from the grounds up for our end-users
- Work closely with our UX team to implement best practices in UX
- Work hand-in-hand with the full stack engineers on the team to refine and help design the correct APIs required by the UI
- Work with other engineering teams, internal customers, and external partners to identify new opportunities, address critical needs, and solve complex problems using your skills in design simple yet sophisticated UIs
- Become an expert at leveraging internal Rocket resources and APIs
What they look for in you:
- You are passionate about building software that matters.
- You believe in re-imagining and redefining the world through software that is elegant and simple.
- You have an obsession about discovering and solving customer issues.
- You can work independently and drive results.
- You are open to new challenges, willing to learn, and thrive in an environment where problems are open-ended.
- You have experience in later versions of Angular.
- You have a strong background in designing UIs that react to data being pushed (web sockets, socket.io, etc.) as well as traditional designs.
- You have extensive experience working with RESTful APIs / AJAX.
- You have experience dealing with cross browser compatibility, industry best practices, and accessibility standards.
- You are a believer in responsive design principles.
- You love adding the wow factor to the UIs that you build.
If this role is of interest to you then please apply now via the link below. Alternatively get in touch with Peter Wyld on email@example.com for more information.