- Mid Oct start or sooner
- Fulltime perm
- Manage a team of 8-10 Engineers
This role will be managing a busy support desk that has up to 150 tickets per day.
To be successful you will need:
- 6+ years Technology experience and 2+ years’ experience in leading service analysts.
- Capable in all aspects of Information Technology Service support.
- Proven incident management skills and ITIL knowledge.
- Experience working with managed services and multiple suppliers.
- High-level communications and stakeholder liaison and management skills to engage various business areas
- Good knowledge about the various IT infrastructure components and processes.
- Possess strong influencing skills and strong service delivery capability.
- Effective risk assessment skills.
- Innovative mindset that ensures consideration of all alternative options and the development of creative solutions.
- Ability to effectively analyse large volumes of information/data and think logically.
- A demonstrable track record of leading teams and a direct impact on improving the operating effectiveness of a mid-sized business.
- Good troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of ITIL Framework.
- Advanced knowledge of modern software development technologies and methods.
- Bachelor qualification in Computer Science, engineering or related discipline.