Due to on-going growth of Salesforce being used across the business, this organisation want to hire a junior developer to join their Salesforce team.
Why work for this company?
- They are a well established retailer based in Sydney who have a large focus on digital innovation - this means you’ll be working with a technology focused business who will invest not only in the most recent technologies, but also invest in you developing your skills.
- The team you’ll be working with are all passionate about creating great digital solutions and are extremely friendly people to work with!
- They have big plans for the Salesforce platform over the next 2 years and therefore now is the perfect time to join their Salesforce team!
More about the role:
- You’ll be working closely with a Senior Salesforce Developer handling daily tasks on the Salesforce platform.
- You’ll receive mentoring and guidance on all aspects of Salesforce Development.
- You’ll be responsible for participating in the designing and development of Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud solutions for the business.
- You’ll work closely with the wider development teams to make sure that all solutions are inline with overall architecture standards.
You, as the ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Commercial experience developing on the Salesforce Platform
- Experience deploying code and an understanding of version control softwares
- Ability to communicate with the team, ask questions, be curious and a willingness to learn.
This role will be based in Sydney and offers complete work from home options with a view to return to the office 1-2 days per week in early 2022.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has recently started their Salesforce career and wants to be part of an established team who are going through significant digital transformations in the next year.
Want to hear more? Get in touch! I look forward to speaking with you.
Jack Byrne - Senior Salesforce Recruiter - Sirius Technology.