Sirius Technology are working with a Salesforce consultancy to recruit an experienced Salesforce developer to join an ongoing project. This project is focused on Salesforce CPQ and Billing.
In this role, you will be expected to:
- Work alongside fellow Salesforce developers (both onshore, offshore and on client site) to create the best solutions for the customer.
- Create solutions on the Salesforce CPQ & Billings cloud
- Work with senior stakeholders to update them on timelines for project completion.
You, as the ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working with the Salesforce CPQ & Billings platform (commercial experience is essential, not just trailheads).
- Ability to create complex Salesforce solutions using Apex, Visualforce, REST / SOAP API and Lightning Components.
- Experience setting up Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
- Experience across Sales Cloud, Community Cloud and Sales Cloud
- Hold multiple Salesforce Development
This is an urgent contract with an immediate start. This will be an initial 6 month contract with a view to either extend or go permanent. You will be required to hold full working rights in Australia for this role (Hold PR or be an Australian Citizen).
I look forward to helping you secure your next contract.
Jack Byrne - Senior Salesforce Recruiter