- International B2B Events
- KOREAN SPEAKER NEEDED for ASAP start!!
- International Travel to Events
- Onsite Parking
- Young Energetic Team
- Collaborative, Supportive Management Team
- Immediate Start!
My client are an Australian owned Exhibitions and & Conferencing company that hold events all over the world and they expanding their successful Sydney Sales Team!
We are looking for an experienced Sales Professional ideally from the Events or Media space (will consider other experience) to come on board and drive business by selling exhibition space. You will be dealing with clients from across the globe so a clear communications style is essential.
You will be required to attend your events once or twice a year in locations such as Texas, Washington, Shanghai, Korea to name a few!
What you'll be doing in the role:
- Generate revenue through exhibition space sales
- Attend relevant industry related networking events
- Proactively research and generate new leads
- Build prospect databases
- Close deals over the phone
- Maintain up-to-date database
- Work onsite at events and act as a first point of contact for all exhibitors and sponsors
- Maintain and develop relationships with key clients
- Re-sign exhibitors onsite for future events
- 1-2 years sales experience
- Self-motivated proactive individual
- Superior standards of customer service, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven history of securing new business through over the phone
- Track record of achieving revenue targets
- Ability to gain trust and build relationships
Contact Indira Cole at Sirius Sales
I specialise in recruiting Sales Professionals across multiple industries so if you are interested in discussing this role or would like to explore other opportunities please send your application through TODAY.