- Inner-Western suburbs
- Hybrid work model
- Multiple roles available
Our client is a well-known, significant non-profit organisation that provides great community services to enhance the general health of people across Melbourne.
They are growing their IT infrastructure team due to significant growth over the last year and an influx of IT projects. This is a really great opportunity for someone who is looking to work for a rewarding organisation as a Senior Network Engineer.
This role will be key going forward as they have a lot of projects planned for 2022-2023.
As a Network Engineer, you will be in charge of maintaining and delivering wireless and data networks. You will be working with the latest Cisco products and be involved in a large number of projects.
In this role you will be required to:
- Provide expert technical advice to strategically manage the Data, Voice and Wireless networks.
- Review the current network and communications infrastructure to identify, analyse and recommend opportunities for improvement.
- Ensure proposed network designs are supportable, manageable and have no or minimal impact to existing networks.
- Project manage enhancements of large-scale infrastructure changes and maintenance.
- Provide expert strategic advice and recommendations.
- Design, implement, maintain and configure communications network services,components and associated infrastructure.
- Manage systems, network configurations, and network architecture, including hardware and software technology, security, site locations, and integration of technologies.
- Create and maintain technical documentation, reports and records regarding infrastructure solutions.
- Work with other engineers, systems analysts, technicians, and top-level managers in the design, testing and evaluation of systems.
- Demonstrated experience as a Network Engineer in a large enterprise environment.
- Experience in managing a highly effective and complex IT service delivery 24x7 operation covering a wide range of Network Infrastructure systems, and management, monitoring, and development of Network Infrastructure systems.
- Demonstrated experience working with Cisco networking products (any certifications would be highly regarded).
- Previous experience working with a range of stakeholders on projects to meet all budget, time, and quality specifications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to develop relationships with internal technical staff, external contractors, suppliers, clients, and stakeholders.
- Highly developed technical knowledge and analytical and conceptual skills with the proven ability to adapt to new situations and develop highly creative solutions to complex network/communication problems.
- Demonstrated skills in Enterprise grade Network hardware/software, Protocols (TCP/IP/IPV6), Routing Protocols, LAN Protocols, and Network Security.
In addition to this, other benefits include:
- Salary packages
- Hybrid work model
- Internal promotion opportunities
- Access to the latest technology
- Great training and mentoring
Please submit your resume in word format to be considered for this role:
If you have any questions please contact Madeleine Parker at: email@example.com