Our client, a well established Insurance company are currently seeking an experienced Delivery Manager for a stream of work in Superannuation and Investments domain. The role is based in Sydney CBD for a period of 6 months with view of extension as you will be running a long term project.
You will possess excellent leadership and communication skills, be able to manage remote team/resources and support data migration. You will be outcome driven with high integrity in dealing with promised deadlines and demonstrate strong problem solving skills with a bias towards action. This role will require you to be very hands on and manage multiple teams of up to 20 people. It is essential to come from a technical background.
- Support Technology Delivery Director with the initiation, management, control and closing of projects.
- Lead and take ownership for all aspects involving data migration, working with a team of functional experts from across the company.
- Develop a comprehensive end-to-end project plan
- Identify, assess and manage risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies
- Manage stakeholder relationships; identify and establish partnerships with stakeholders to build support and secure sponsorship.
- Support your team with technical leadership while fostering a culture of ownership, quality, curiosity and accountability.
Essential Requirements and Experience:
- 10+ years' experience in IT and 5+ years' experience with demonstrated leadership and influence management skills.
- Excellent skills with leading complex company merger integrations and divestitures and/or large transformation programs and technology modernisation activities.
- Significant technology management experience of successfully delivering end-to-end enterprise level technology solutions and managing multiple concurrent technology projects.
- Significant experience managing and building effective relationships at all levels, especially with senior and executive stakeholders. This will include a talent for running productive, effective meetings.
- Experience in financial services technology
- Experience in IT product development using Agile.
What to do next:
If you would like to progress your application to the next stage please apply online with an up-to-date CV and we will be in touch.