- Immediate start for the right person
- Competitively priced products
- High base salary
After recently moving into their brand new factory and offices due to expansion growth, my client is seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to join their family in South Western Sydney within the steel roofing sector.
My client is an established family owned business that was established nearly 50 years ago. Manufacturing and distributing steel roofing across NSW. Priding themselves on first class customer service and fast delivery on products you will have the benefit of providing some of the most competitively priced steel roofing in Sydney.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will have experience of the demands of the building materials industry. The role will require you to be out on the road implementing sales action plans that result in attainment of sales targets.
- Drive business with a solid sales strategy.
- Identify solutions and have an ability to convert opportunities to sales within the residential and commercial market.
- Organsiation of deliveries and conflict resolution on site.
You will have a hunter mentality and experience within the steel market.
- Experience within the building materials market within the steel or roofing market.
- Knowledge of Sydney building market / network of contractors and/or builders (highly regarded)
- Proven sales track record
- On-site experience - essential
- Ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously with the ability to work to details and deadlines.
What you will get in return
- High base salary package- for the right person
- Supportive and friendly culture.
- The advantage of working with a company that is well known and highly regarded within the industry.
If you live in Sydney have construction materials sales experience selling to building companies, contractors or architects - please click apply- other roles available.
Please contact Ellie Ferguson at Sirius Sales & Marketing on 02 9270 5228.
Full Australian Working Rights Only - Only successful applicants will be contacted.