An Industry leading, software and technology vendor who are behind some of the world's most important applications have a unique opportunity for an experienced Application Support Specialist (level 2 / level 3) to join their team.
You will have the opportunity to work with some of the world's leading organizations in healthcare. This position will also encourage and prepare you to take on other growth opportunities within the organization.
- Global company renown for looking after their staff and internal growth
- Generous salary & Incentives
- Exceptional in house trainers & international training program
- Sydney CBD
Skills and Experience:
- Understanding and experience with Hospital Information, Patient Administration Systems (PAS)
- Understanfing of Clinical Information Systems, with a particular focus on Hospital Billing
- Be comfortable speaking with developers.
- General aptitude for solving problems and using technology to improve processes
- Proven ability to think laterally and come up with innovative solutions for software product implementation
- Understanding and experience in implementation of product solutions
- Proven ability to work through problems with different customer groups achieving positive outcomes
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge of clinical healthcare products
- Understanding of the importance of Health Informatics standards, reporting requirements & legislative controls.
- Bonus if you are familiar with either : Eclipse, Medicare billing or DVA Health funds
- Familiar with HL7 (Health Level Seven)
- Provide immediate response to customer inquiries
- Act as a product resource for partners, particularly in the areas of Patient Administration and Billing.
- Provide support to current installed based customers.
- Provide the link between our customers and the Global Support organization
- Liaise with customers to understand the work processes that are required to be addressed by the application
- Escalate Open (unresolved) problems in accordance with current policies
- Conduct training, product demonstrations and workshops as required
- Continuously improve customer satisfaction by soliciting customer suggestions for product and service improvements and then escalating such suggestions.
- Providing current customers with application knowledge in the functional areas of product support, requirements scoping, field design documentation and change request testing.
If you are a creative, motivated, and energetic problem-solver and would like to join a group of experts working with a broad range of new and advanced technology across the Healthcare industry then we would love to hear from you.