Due to year on year double digit growth my client is looking for an experienced Account Manager to cover Sydney within the packaging and printing sector.
My client has been established in the market for nearly 40 years and is Austrlian owned. With a good reputation and strong brand awareness they pride themselves on reliability, exceptional service and quick turnaround on delivery.
Reporting to a down to earth Sales Manager, you will have experience of the demands of selling into a highly competitive industry. The role will require you to be out on the road implementing sales action plans that result in attainment of sales targets.
- Establishing and maintaining long term customer relationships as well as achieving profitable growth through your current customer base
- The acquisition of new accounts.
- Develop and handle a sales pipeline
- Working with a pricing structure to expand company margins wherever possible.
You will thrive in a performance oriented, collaborative culture, have a growth mindset, are able to develop outstanding relationships with peers and most importantly customers.
- Minimum 3 years Account Manager / Business Development Manager with experience exceeding target and able to demonstrate acquiring new business in previous roles.
- Ability to demonstrate strategic planning in an Account Management role.
- High level attention to detail and "Do what you promise" approach to work
- Previous experience selling into procurement and/or multi level management.
What you will get in return
- Lucrative remuneration package with uncapped comission structure
- Work in a supportive, friendly and diverse workforce.
- Ongoing training and support
- The advantage of working with a company that is well known and highly regarded within the industry.
Do you live in Sydney and a top sales performer? - Contact Ellie Ferguson at Sirius Sales & Marketing on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
** Sirius Sales & Marketing ONLY advertises active roles **
** Your details will be sent directly to the Consultant who is handling this role **
Full Australian Working Rights Only - Only successful applicants will be contacted.