- Manage your own territory and drive sales
- Represent with a industry leader with an outstanding reputation
- Work in a supportive environment with an achieveble commission structure
Due to continued expansion and growth my client is seeking an experienced Account Manager to join their team Sydney representing award winning divisions within the external cladding and facades sector.
My client is an established national leader within the building and construction materials market. Manufacturing and distributing products for over 80 years they employ over 1300 employees across Australia.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, you will have experience of the demands of the building materials industry. The role will require you to be out on the road implementing sales action plans that result in attainment of sales targets.
- Establishing and maintaining long term customer relationships as well as achieving profitable growth through your current customer base and the acquisition of new accounts.
- Attending corporate functions and events to engage with customers and increase brand awareness.
- Identify solutions utilising our products with an ability to convert opportunities to sales within the residential, commercial and multi-residential building segments.
You will thrive in a performance oriented, collaborative culture, have a growth mindset, are able to develop outstanding relationships with peers, suppliers and customers.
- Expereince working with Architects, builders and contractors.
- Minimum 3 years Account Manager or Sales background experience within the building products or construction related industry - preferably with exposure to cladding and facades.
- Ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously with the ability to work to details and deadlines.
- Tertiary qualifications in a Trade, Business and/or engineering (desirable).
- High level of understanding of construction documentation.
- Passionate for delivering exceptional customer service.
What you will get in return
- Lucrative remuneration package with amazing commision structure.
- The option to have shares within the company .
- Supportive and friendly culture.
- Full training and support.
- The advantage of working with a company that is well known and highly regarded within the industry.
How to apply
Does this sound like you? Please click the "Apply" button below. For a confidential discussion about the position.
Are you an experienced Sales Representative, Account Manager or Business Development Manager and looking for your next role within the building materials sector? I have multiple roles available please send me an email firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful applicants will be contacted. Full Australian working rights only.