This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a successful and high-performing team. The development stack is .NET and Vue, hosted in AWS, your primary role will be to develop of the user and technical stories.
- Develop technical and user stories for software developers to build
- Leading story generation workshops with solution architects and developers
- Contribute to the development of manual and automated testing of front and backend software.
- Actively contribute in Agile process.
- Assist with the design of innovative technical solutions and estimate the work required
- Lead by example in all areas of business analysis
- Work closely with business stakeholders to understand requirements and collaboratively implement a target solution
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills including the ability to present complex reports
- The ability to follow and understand technical discussions with front and backend developers
- Provide and receive feedback in peer code reviews
- Participate in design review sessions
- Participate in regular performance and evaluation reviews.
- Communicate regularly with stakeholders and relevant teams via presentations, engagements and other means
- Work in or be flexible to work in an agile and fast paced environment
- Be passionate about digital advice and improving the financial outcomes of others
- Share experience and knowledge with colleagues, enabling others to learn and grow
- Provide assistance and support to team members
- Be approachable and willing to collaborate with others
- Embrace change, and responsibility
- Financially literate, comfortable with money and how we use it
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 5 years' experience as a technical BA working directly with software developers
- Excellent knowledge of Business Analysis techniques used with software development projects
- Understanding of React.js and/or Vue.js desirable
- Understanding of C#.net and Entity Framework desirable
- Understanding of Git based code repositories
- Understanding of continuous delivery practices such as CI, automated testing (ideally Sahi and Specflow) and continuous deployment.
- Good knowledge of common web and application architectures and development methodologies including Agile.
- Experience working with Jira Software and Confluence
- Experience working on highly transactional and high performing web-based applications
- Understanding of public cloud hosting (ideally AWS)
- Experience in a financial services or advice technology is desirable
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org