An established and innovative company at the forefront of delivering fully integrated solutions to regulate a major part of the Australian Food industry has an opening for a Systems Support Manager to join their team.
You will be joining a company that makes use of innovative technology, collecting data about real environments through robotics and other means to ensure that they continuously improve a multi-billion dollar food industry.
This role is responsible for the support of both infrastructure and custom application software across multiple environments including AWS.
Maintaining effective relationships with external and internal stakeholders to achieve effective support outcomes.
- Infrastructure support skills in Databases and Cloud hosting services
- Strong experience in systems operational and support positions
- Understanding of Windows, Linux
- Vendor management experience
- Exposure to ITIL environment
- Team management - Team of 2 (1 support 1 DevOps)
- Understanding of migration to Cloud, ideally AWS
- Level 3 support
If you would enjoy working with a team of innovative thinkers and you have the ability to manage changing priorities and lead small teams then this could be the perfect fit.