You will be working on a large scale integration project for a well established Insurance company in Sydney CBD. As the System Integrator, you will be responsible for driving the strategic and tactical infrastructure solutions required for the integration activities supporting the acquisition.
- Engage with functional teams to bring an integration lens throughout the lifecycle of infrastructure delivery; from requirements through to operational transition
- Produce and obtain sign-off of Infrastructure Designs
- Document plans and ensure associated tracking and reporting are in line with Integration Management Office standards
- Work with technology providers to manage the integration of application and infrastructure services into existing IT systems
- Work closely with technology staff of the acquired entity to drive integration activities
- Deliver outstanding results through innovative integration solutions
Essential requirements and experience:
- 10+ years IT experience, predominantly in Infrastructure Technology
- Broad enterprise infrastructure technology background, including on-premise and cloud
- Strong delivery/project management skills and experience
- Proven capability in delivering high quality documentation
- Experience working in Finance Services Industry
- Experience in acquisition/transformation programs
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss further, please apply online with an up to date CV and the managing consultant will be in touch with shortlisted candidates. Contact Jessie on 0292705243 for further questions.