System Engineer - 3-4 month contract - Melbourne CBD - Large Telco organisation
Work for this large organisation with a growing team of System Engineers. My client is looking for a strong System Engineer to join them on a 3-4 month contract basis.
Key Experience required:-
- High level of expertise in Active Directory design, backup, replication, Sites & Services (i.e. not just "Users and Computers" administration) in a mission-critical environment
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) (preferred)
- Proven ability to work successfully with a geographically disparate team
- Good written and verbal communication skills - comfortable with technical and preferably also managerial discussions
- Understanding of HyperV platform, preferably with some experience in design of Active Directory on HyperV for a mission-critical environment
- Prefer availability hours aligning with Perth resources (10am-6pm AEDT), but not mandatory
This is a contract System Engineer position and will suit a System Engineer to take their role to the next level. Click APPLY Now.
Contact Charmaine Thum on 03 9020 1996 to have a confidential chat or email@example.com
Alternatively, contact Manish Sanduja on 03 9020 1960 or email firstname.lastname@example.org