Our client is seeking an experienced Database Administrator with SQL (essential) experience with production support. You will be working in a fast paced BAU environment and joining an established, diverse team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a driven team delivering results to the business.
- Immediate start - 3 months
- Full time contract role
- CBD Location
- Consulting Company
- Create environments for .com core website upgrade project; Install environments; BAU support as well such as monitoring a sitecore environment.
- Set up data and the log on separate drives, installing databases on server, configure and ensure enough memory and day to day maintenance, pull queries,
- Automation scripting
- Production support
The successful candidates needs to demonstrate:
- Demonstrated experience as a Database Administrator and Production Support
- Bachelor's Degree in business, IT or related discipline.
- Demonstrated background developing solutions SQL and relational databases. SQL experience is essential.
- Proven decision making ability and hit the ground running in new environments
- Strong critical thinking, organizational, interpersonal communication, multi-tasking and prioritizing skills.
- Ideal if some sitecore and .Net experience or Engineering background. Preferred not essential.
If you meet the above requirements and are available now please APPLY NOW.
For further information contact Donna Bowen on 03 9020 1994.