- South Eastern Suburbs (currently WFM)
- WFH + Flexible work options
- Full time permanent role
- You will be responsible for the organisations main Application which is a SQL Database.
- Write complex store procedures and SQL Development
- Manage Application Database systems (on-prem + cloud) that are maintained and supported a broader technical team.
- Design, build and implement database systems to agreed specifications
- Administer the on-going operation of databases for the organisation
- Administer, troubleshoot, and maintains databases across all supported environments.
- Vendor management
You will need:
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification or relevant work experience
- Demonstrated experience in SQL DBA role within IT/Application Support
- Advanced skills in SQL and can write store procedures
- Experience with automation
- Proficient in Microsoft Business intelligence tech stack
- Must have Configuration experience
- Relevant experience in a similar role
If you are extremely proficient in SQL and haven’t had an opportunity to work on Azure yet this is a great opportunity to get that experience. Collaborative and professional team. APPLY NOW.