Role : Service Delivery Analyst role working with the IT Operations team to ensure key ICT services are delivered, implemented and maintained in a timely manner.
- Proven experience in an IT Service Delivery, Service Management, Operations or similar role
- Experience within key areas of IT Service Operations (Problem Management, Incident Management, Change Management, Asset Management, Vendor Management, Quality Assurance, Stakeholder Engagement, Documentation)
- Strong understanding of IT Service Delivery frameworks (ITIL)
- Broad hands-on experience across the technology landscape (systems, infrastructure and applications)
- Experience working in an Agile (Scrum), CI/CD or DevOps environment
- Experience with service management tools and issue tracking tools such as JIRA
- Additional Skills - Windows / Office365 / SharePoint Online / Team Foundation Server (TFS) / SVN / JIRA / MySQL
Other skills and team culture
In addition to the skills mentioned, we are looking for someone who can communicate effectively with a wide range of technical and non-technical stakeholders. Being able to build relationships with vendors and partners is also highly desirable.
How to apply
Click APPLY FOR THIS JOB to submit an application. Alternatively, you can contact the managed accounts team at Sirius Technology for a confidential discussion:
Hemani Bhardwaj - (03) 9020 1987 or email@example.com
Jono Ponnusamy - (03) 9020 1997 or firstname.lastname@example.org