Due to an increased demand within the business to adopt Salesforce as their ‘Single Source of Truth’, this great Australian brand.
Why apply for this position?
- Despite using Salesforce for a number of years, the organisation are looking to expand their use of the platform, therefore this is a great time to be part of multiple greenfield projects, with the full backing of the organisation.
- The business are a well-established organisation that is financially secure and therefore can offer stability in your new role.
- GREAT CULTURE – You’ll be part of a friendly Salesforce team who are well integrated into the rest of the IT teams and wider business.
- In this role you will act as 2iC to the Salesforce Manager. This will involve providing technical guidance to developers and administrators.
- You’ll be working in collaboration with the Business Analysts and business users to understand requirements and assess their viability with the platform.
- You will be expected to be hands on, solving complex problems using your Salesforce development skills.
In order to be the ideal candidate for this position, I need someone who has:
- Hands on experience with APEX, Lightning and Integration technologies
- Working experience using Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and integrating 3rd party applications into Salesforce.
- Experience and knowledge of Agile environments as well as CI/CD pipelines
- Great communication skills; the ability to articulate complex technical Salesforce issues to non-technical stakeholders.
- Minimum 2 Salesforce Certifications (Ideally Platform Developer 1 and Administrator).
Please apply and we can arrange a time to speak in more detail about the opportunity!
I look forward to helping you secure your next Salesforce role! Thanks, Jack – Senior Salesforce Recruiter – Sirius Technology.