Up to $160k + super
My client, a multinational bank with a global presence are embarking on a significant initiative to standardise APIs for reuse across various banking divisions. They are looking for an experienced Golang & API developer to join them and contribute to shaping these initiatives.
- 8+ year’s industry experience
- Expert Golang and REST APIs
- Microservices Architecture, Design Patterns and best practices in software programming
- SDLC with Agile methodology
- Banking or other financial institution industry experience is essential
- Familiarity with Serverless Computing using AWS tools (Lambda, Kong API gateway, IM Roles, Beanstalk, VPC, Load balancer, EC2, EKS etc.)
- Expertise in MVC frameworks, OAuth2 and AWS CDK
- CI/CD tools (Github, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Knowledge of Kafka, SQL and noSQL databases
- Banking domain knowledge
If you are passionate about API development, have a solid background in Golang and REST APIs, and thrive in a collaborative environment, we invite you to apply.
If you are interested and would like to have an informal chat about the role, contact Aimee at firstname.lastname@example.org
At Sirius Technology, we advocate for the progression and equity of people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, diverse cultural backgrounds, disabilities, and gender identities. Therefore, we strongly encourage you to apply.