Our client is seeking a Senior ETL Developer with a strong background in data modelling. You will be able to work on exciting new projects as well as have BAU work. You will be working in an established environment where your effort greatly impacts the business. You will draw on your initiative, collaboration and passion to deliver meaningful results to the business. You will be working in an agile project environment.
- Full time permanent
- Immediate Start
- Melbourne CBD
- Established organisation
- Database design and implementation
- Migrating data from different sources
- Data warehousing projects - ETL, cleansing data, data discovery
- Data modelling and designing sophisticated data transformation solutions
- Responsible for ETL infrastructure and Architecture
The successful candidates needs to demonstrate:
- Proven experience at a Senior ETL Developer
- Proficient ETL, SQL/MySQL
- Demonstrated experience in Oracle Financials and SAP tech
- Bachelor's Degree in business, IT or related discipline.
- Demonstrated background developing solutions SQL and relational databases. SQL experience is essential.
- Programming experience in Python or Clojure
- Learning and can do attitude and ability to hit the ground running in new environments
- Independent thinker, strong interpersonal communication skills and work ethic.
You will be working in an autonomous environment where it's encouraged for you to think outside of the box and solve problems. If you meet the above requirements and are available now please APPLY NOW.
For further information once you have applied contact Donna Bowen on 03 9020 1994.