You must come from a hands on technical background and then moved into a Functional role. Core modules you will be working across are FinOps, Supply Chain, and Field Maintenance. You will need to have worked end to end on implementations as it’s the first person on the project team and you will be driving this project alone side the Manager.
- Competitive salary package for full time permanent role
- Professional development opportunities
- Scope of role – Greenfield Enterprise level D365 Implementation
- Hybrid work model with a mix of in-office and remote work
- Anchor days on Mondays and Fridays for in-office collaboration
- Melbourne South Eastern Suburbs
As a Senior D365 Functional Analyst, you will play a pivotal role in the success of our National greenfield project. Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading end-to-end Dynamics Implementations, ensuring seamless integration with existing systems.
- Providing functional expertise across FinOps, Supply Chain, and Field Maintenance modules.
- Collaborating closely with stakeholders to gather requirements and ensure alignment with business objectives.
- Building out technical specifications to guide development teams in the implementation process.
- Conducting workshops to gather requirements and training sessions for end-users and providing ongoing support and troubleshooting.
- Configuration experience and proven experience building out current state and creating a roadmap on where they need to go with the implementation
- Bachelor's degree in IT or Equivalent relevant field of industry experience
- Microsoft Dynamics certifications (e.g., MB-300, MB-310) preferred.
- Proven experience in end-to-end Dynamics Implementations.
- Strong functional expertise in FinOps, Supply Chain, and Field Maintenance modules.
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Ability to create and refine technical specifications.
- Experience working on National greenfield projects is highly desirable.
If you are a highly motivated and experienced Senior D365 Functional Analyst looking to take on a pivotal role in a National greenfield project, we want to hear from you. Please submit your resume ASAP and NO cover letter required. We will be reviewing profiles as they come in.
At Sirius Technology, we advocate for the progression and equity of people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, diverse cultural backgrounds, disabilities, and gender identities. Therefore, we strongly encourage you to apply.