Established over 45 years ago our client is a major market leader when it comes to software solutions. Deployed in well over 300,000 business this organisation is adamant about cementing their place as the number 1 in the world, they do this by reinvesting 25% of all revenue in R&D and a are currently operational in 70 + countries.
We are looking to recruit a PERMANENT Senior Contracts Officer to be based out of their Brisbane CBD Office. This role will require you to
- Review, advise and amend ALL commercial contracts across the business
- Assess, lead, manage and prepare contract renewals / contract variations when required
- Work closely with the CFO in identifying and managing risk from a contractual perspective.
- Maintain ALL company policies / guidelines and procedures ensuring they are up to date
- Create contract templates / standard terms and processes to ensure complete compliance and best practice
- Coordinate all contractual matters between the business and customer and be the key contact for all internal and external stakeholders regarding contractual issues.
Skills / Person Fit
- Degree qualification in Law or Business or Procurement or a related discipline is required
- A legal background or extensive experience in reviewing contracts / legislation and liaising with external legal advisers will be highly regarded
- Experience in a similar role, where you have successfully managed commercial negotiations
- Highly skilled and experienced in the drafting and negotiation of appropriate commercial contracts, agreements, variations, terms and conditions
- Strong commercial acumen
- Positive, motivated and resilient attitude with proven client engagement skills
We look forward to receiving your application via Seek, otherwise please don't hesitate to call for a confidential chat about this rare opportunity to work for a genuinely dynamic, friendly, creative organisation. Direct number is: 07 3556 4823 or email: email@example.com