Sirius Technology are recruiting for an experienced Business Analyst to join a large financial services business on an initial 6 month contract.
In this role you will be focused on supporting a large scale digital transformation which will focus on upgrading and improving current Credit Risk Management systems.
In this role, you will be expected to:
- Liaise with business stakeholders to gather requirements by conducting workshops, interviews and group sessions.
- Create high quality documentation
- Work alongside technical teams (both internal and external) to ensure requirements are understood and adhered to.
- Have in depth knowledge of Credit Risk Systems, especially within integration solutions.
You, as the ideal candidate, will have:
- At least 5 years commercial experience in financial services organisations
- Recent experience working with Credit Risk Systems (in the previous 3 positions and within the last 2 years).
- Ability to manage senior stakeholders within the banking and finance sector
- Ability to communicate well and create high quality documentation.
This role is an urgent contract position which will be based in Sydney CBD. If you have recent Risk Management experience and are looking for your next role, please get in touch.
Please note: We will only be accepting application from candidates with recent Risk Management Systems experience while being a Business Analyst, so please only apply if you have this experience. Thank you - Jack Byrne - Senior Consultant.