Location: Perth- Relocation package included for out of state applicants
Permanent, Full Time position
Salary: $90,000 - $130,000 + Super
Are you passionate about creating captivating audiovisual experiences? We have an exciting opportunity for you to become an integral part of the team of a leading AV Production company in Perth! Dedicated to pushing the boundaries of innovation and creativity. They have been around for over a decade and have made a big name for themselves in the industry. From sporting events, corporate functions, festivals, and concerts - there is nothing this team can't pull off.
- Participate in meetings to receive event operational briefing
- Oversee the coordination of setup and teardown activities
- Address troubleshooting and resolving faults, including system and software configuration
- Fulfill warehouse duties, encompassing equipment maintenance
- Supervise Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) measures to guarantee the well-being of staff and event visitors
- Programming and configuring production infrastructure and venue facilities according to clients' brief and design.
- Tuning and maintaining venue equipment and cable inventory.
- Ensuring installed equipment fits purpose and is set up in line with the approved event plans
- Conducting regular inspections of all equipment, diagnosing faults and undertaking maintenance / replacements of parts as required.
- Possess a current C-class driver's license
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of AV equipment
- Hold an Elevated Work Platform (EWP) ticket (optional, not mandatory)
- Exhibit prior experience in a comparable role within the event industry
- High level of experience in an AV/Audio Visual Technician role
- Highly effective time management and organisation skills Highly personable with the ability to build and maintain professional relationships with a broad range of people