Our client is all about culture and they invest a lot in their people and technology. Based in the CBD with a great view and public transport on your doorstep, you will have the opportunity to work in a vibrant collaborative environment. Join a fast-paced, results-driven team that does not believe in maintaining the status quo. They welcome unconventional ideas and inventive minds that want to make a difference in people's lives.
This role is not with a digital agency.
We're looking for a performance-driven PPC/SEM Specialist to join one of Melbourne's best marketing teams. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the Paid Search and Paid Social channels. You will design and implement strategies that are aimed at generating leads and ultimately maximise return on investment. Also, you will create and communicate reports that analyse the development, placement, and overall effectiveness of Paid Channels.
- Create and implement paid search, paid social and retargeting campaigns based on an allocated budget
- Analyse, monitor, and report on lead generation performance from click through to enrolment
- Project monthly/annual spend and performance to inform business decision-making
- Assist in buying and placing digital media at a global level
- Build and maintain positive relationships with internal teams and external agencies
- Lead cross-functional marketing projects where required
- Conduct regular research and ad-hoc data analysis to identify new opportunities and campaign ideas
- Work with Creative/Content stakeholders to develop engaging and effective creative
- Work with Web Designer to build landing pages and implement CRO testing strategy and provide recommendations to improve UX and customer journey
- Meet and exceed goals for gross revenue, cost of advertising, and net revenue.
What you'll need:
To be successful in the role you'll need a strong analytical mind, with a passion, and optimisation, and creativity. You will make data-driven decisions and be confident working towards aggressive performance targets. You'll also have:
- Minimum of 1+ years industry experience in an SEM/PPC role
- Strong experience advertising with AdWords, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Bing Ads
- Bachelor's degree in Media, Marketing, IT or a related field of study
- Advanced knowledge of excel
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Good stakeholder management skills and ability to clearly communicate technical issues
Salary on offer: $70-75k inclusive of superannuation.