I have an opportunity for an experienced Scheduler to join my clients expanding team in Western Sydney. Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be interpretating project plans to produce bar lists and marking plans for fabrication and placement of reinforcement to client specifications.
- Produce accurate bar lists for manufacturing and production purposes
- Communicate with customers, production, site personal and sales
- Co-ordinating with clients & programs to insure timely delivery of bar lists to meet manufacturing lead-times and delivery dates
- Work effectively with other managers and functionalities to meet company goals.
- Possess practical and structural knowledge of products and services within the construction and building industry
- Civil/Structural Engineering degree (desirable).
- Ability to read all types of structural drawings for construction including domestic, residential, multi-storey and civil works and ability to extract relevant information.
- Sound knowledge and understanding in Reinforcement Steel and commercial construction principles.
- Experience using scheduling software.
What you will get in return
- Above industry standard remuneration package
- Work with an stable yet expanding company
- Friendly and supportive team
- Feel valued as an integral part of the team
For further details on this role please call Ellie on 02 9270 5228 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org