Role : Looking for a'Material Requirement Planning' consultant for ensuring operational continuity post SAP deployment for the planning functions.
- Modelling of the material requirement planning process during the OQ (Operational Qualification) and UAT (User Acceptance Testing) phases.
- Validation of the material requirement planning data and identification of changes to master data required in the legacy systems or data migration templates.
- Cross functional support to validate sources of independent demand (sales, customer orders, forecast) and dependent demand (bill of materials, master recipes, production versions).
- Support the changes (system configuration, data and process).
- Act as the single point of contact for material requirement planning for the business and the project team
Sounds like a fit!
If this role sounds like a fit for you, hit 'apply for this role' to submit an application. Alternatively, you can contact the managed accounts team at Sirius Technology: