As the Project Deployment Co-ordinator, you will be supporting the Site Deployment Lead and Project Team in planning and implementing the activities that are associated with the Program.
- Document the deployment timeline showing all of the main groups of deployment activities and the cutover window.
- Document a schedule of site workshops to cover each of the deployment activity groups from which sub-projects of readiness activities and tasks will be developed.
- From the site workshops, prepare subproject deployment readiness tasks and schedules in consultation with the Site Deployment Lead to assign individual business user responsibility to these tasks. Schedule regular follow up meetings with each site Deployment working group to track the completion of these groups of readiness tasks.
- Document and distribute meeting minutes from each of the Group deployment meetings,
- Provide input to and update project files and plans to reflect the latest status of the deployment activities.
- Collate any necessary data and information for weekly reports and presentations
- Assist with planning the diary for the Deployment Lead and arrange various site meetings
- Keep abreast of the status of key projects by attending weekly Team meetings and follow up outstanding actions on behalf of the Team
- Act as the key Site Deployment contact to handle queries from the business
- Develop and provide a sound knowledge of company policies and standards to the Team.
- Relevant tertiary studies in a business, technical or operations discipline.
- Experience in project management (strongly desirable)
- Experience in a similar project deployment role within a Pharmaceutical company (strongly desirable),
- Highly organised with superior documentation skills.
Essential skills, knowledge & attributes:
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Significant business experience as a Deployment Coordinator or other technical administrative role
- Advanced knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Microsoft Project (basic knowledge is ok for MS Project)
- Flexible and adaptable, able to work in a fast paced environment with multiple activities
- Organized problem solving
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Maintain confidentiality and diplomacy at all times
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical industry is a bonus