Sirius Technology is working with a large financial services client to recruit an experienced Salesforce Functional Consultant to join a greenfield project!
The business is setting up a new Salesforce team to work on a new portal solution for external customers. You will be part of an elite team of Salesforce experts and will be responsible for delivering this greenfield solution for the business.
What is on offer?
- Initial 6 month contract, with high chance of extension in a stable business.
- Competitive daily rate
- Great company to have on your CV!
- Flexible working options
- Greenfield Project - building brand new solution for the organisation
The role and responsibilities:
- Conduct workshops with customers and internal stakeholders to map out processes and requirements.
- Translate requirements into technical solutions, with help from technical team
- Use your knowledge of the Salesforce platform to advise on best practices and alternative solutions when necessary.
- Complete research into latest solutions, competitors and upcoming releases that are relevant to this solution.
- Build strong relationships with customers and internal stakeholders (including very senior stakeholders)
You, as the ideal candidate, will have:
- At Least 3 years commercial experience as a Salesforce Functional Consultant
- Hold at least 3 Salesforce certifications
- Have experience working with Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and Community Cloud
- Previous experience in designing and hosting requirement workshops
- Very strong communication skills, with the ability to influence.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a true greenfield project, work alongside fellow Salesforce experts and work within a large, complex organisation.
Interviews are happening quickly, so please don’t delay in applying! I look forward to helping you secure your next contract. Thanks, Jack Byrne - Senior Salesforce Recruiter - Sirius Technology.