- Moorabbin VIC
- 70-75k + Super
- Immediate/ASAP Start
About the role:
- Furniture removals
- Preparing installs (picking and packing)
- Loading/Unloading Trucks
- Participate in furniture installs and pack-ups.
- Receive goods
- Close collaboration with the key partners, and removalists.
- General warehousing duties
- Monday – Friday 7.30am – 4pm.
What makes this role unique?
- You won't have any direct reports
- No two days are the same when it comes to property styling
- Great company culture
Who we are looking for:
- Background in furniture removals or furniture handling.
- ‘Handy’ skills are required to repair furniture and hang artwork.
- Hands-on approach, capable of physical work.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work in an autonomous environment.
- Strong communication and listening skills.
If this sounds of interest to you then please APPLY NOW!