A leading Pharmaceutical company that provides innovative solutions, is seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Associate on a part time basis. This is a forward-thinking company going through a strong growth phase with excellent opportunities.
This role of the Senior Quality Assurance Associate will be to manage the company quality systems to ensure compliance with ISO and GMP requirements.
- Maintain and implement QA systems and policies to ensure GMP and ISO requirements, including SOPs, non-conformance management and audit programs
- Develop and propose quality policies for company-wide quality management
- Institute quality plans that are aligned with company key driver goals
- Provide admin support to the Quality Director
- Manage Document Control and Learning Management System
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Tertiary qualification in a Science relevant discipline
- Proven experience in a Regulatory Affairs/Compliance/Quality or similar role
- Proven strong analytical skills to be able to identify and articulate business issues
- Proven strong communication skills across a broad spectrum of business partners
This is a great opportunity to join a leader in their field. Interviews will take place immediately so do not hesitate and apply NOW!