Experienced Project Manager // ERP Implementation // Change Management expertise
Sirius Technology are recruiting for a Project Manager to join their client on an initial 12 month contract basis.
In this role you will be part of the organisations largest digital transformation to date and be responsible for an enterprise wide system implementation which will add significant value to the business in the future. This project is at the initial inception and requires someone who has had cradle to grave experience with large scale transformation projects.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring project is delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Manage any change to project scope, budget, timeline.
- Vendor management, being the point of contact for 3rd party suppliers.
- Performing risk management analysis
- Creating high level project documentation
- Stakeholder management with both technical and senior business stakeholders.
You, as the ideal candidate will have experience with:
- Large scale transformation projects, ideall with 10 years + Project Management experience.
- Recent project experience with Financial System Implementation.
- Recent project experience replacing legacy ERP systems with new ERP solution
- Change management - ensuring plans are in place for effective transition from one system to another
- Managing a range of suppliers, ensuring delivery is inline with expectations and timescales.
This will be an initial 12 month contract based in Sydney CBD. If you are successful in this role, you will be expected to pass a Criminal Records Check before starting the position.