The Project Manager is responsible for the provision of the Project Management of a specific or a range of projects, including the oversight, resourcing and governance of the project. The Project Manager Leads or assists with project teams, stakeholders, vendors, Capital Approval committees, steering committees and users as appropriate in the effective delivery of projects.
- Responsibility for delivering specific project objectives within the constraints of the project and programme.
- Controlling the assigned project resources to best meet the project objectives
- Managing risks, issues, assumptions, constraints and dependencies
- Regular reporting highlighting project status in relation to scope, schedule and cost. Reporting on key risks and issues and upcoming activities
- Managing the project schedule and communicating changes to all relevant stakeholders
- Verifying Stage Gate criteria and ensuring completion by deliverable owners ahead of scheduled Stage Gate
- Lead the analysis and scoping of business process automation initiatives (where applicable)
- Complete all necessary project request documentation.
- Prepare and assist the sponsor/implementation lead in defending the business case.
- Plan, schedule, control and coordinate all project works in alignment with defined scope, budget and timing requirements.
- In collaboration with nominated Design and Validation Management leads, maintain oversight of all project deliverables to ensure the defined system development methodologies are being applied and the required quality standards are being met
- In collaboration with key business stakeholders, develop plans and manage associated outcomes needed to maximize user adoption of the technology changes. Such plans include communication and training planning.
- Maintain key metrics used to evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of project management processes.
- Manage, provide advice and participate in project team activities including stand up meetings, reporting, cross functional meetings and activities.
- Drive Projects to improve project related procedures and standard as part of the QMS.
Knowledge, skills and competencies required:
- Extensive experience in leading and managing Business Transformation projects
- Deep understanding of information and internet technologies and ERP systems.
- Extensive experience in SAP project and implementation (if a SAP related role)
- Knowledge of global Pharmaceutical and FMCG planning and distribution networks
- Understanding of business vision and how this role will support achieving that vision
- Strong problem solving attributes, prioritization ability and leadership ability.
- Above average MS Office skills
- Good presentation skills, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to focus on a customer's needs
- Strong team player capable of independent work and to work unsupervised
- Ability to influence staff at all levels and to effectively liaise with department supervisors and operators
- Passion and enthusiasm to drive through change
- Proactive and positive attitude and focussed on deliverables
- Flexible, including willingness to travel routinely
- Strong communicator and a desire to "do" in collaboration and consultation with others.
This is your chance!
APPLY WITHIN or contact Jono Ponnusamy firstname.lastname@example.org (03) 9020 1997 OR Saba Khazeie email@example.com (03) 9020 1999.