Sirius Technology are working with a growing IT consultancy to hire an experienced Project Manager to join their business. This is a brand new role within the organisation and will be their most important hire of 2020 so far! This will be a FULL TIME and PERMANENT position within a secure company!
Why apply for the role?
This will be an opportunity to own and grow the PMO for the consultancy, working with their Retail and eCommerce customers to enable significant digital transformation.
This will be a great chance to take responsibility for operating as the PMO / Project Director for the business. Therefore you will be responsible for leading a team of Project Managers as well as establishing core PMO practices across the organisation.
Summary of role and responsibilities:
- Manage complex Program / project scopes, Scheduling, finances, resource allocation and deliverable management.
- Monitor project baselines to ensure activities are taking place as planned and within scope.
- Proactively identity risks and issues within projects and work with teams to resolve risks ahead of time.
- Work closely with project managers, their stakeholders and the business executives, keeping the flow of information so that all parties are updated with any changes in projects or priorities.
- Create and update project documentation and prepare presentations for executive team.
The skills and experience you must have to be selected for this opportunity:
- Multiple years of recent Project Management experience within the Retail / Ecommerce industry
- Experience working within a consultancy on multiple projects
- Ability to manage and lead other project managers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational and technical skills
- Excellent relationship and multi-tasking skills
- Recent experience on CRM projects (ideally Salesforce)
Please note, this is an immediate requirement, therefore please only apply if:
- You have a 4 week notice period or less
- You have FULL Working Rights in Australia (IE, hold a PR or Citizenship)
- You are able to interview either face to face or via video call 3rd-6th November.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the above criteria, as your application will not be considered.
I look forward to helping you secure your new job! Jack Byrne - Senior Recruiter - Sirius Technology