- Steel Industry - large player in the market
- St Marys, NSW location
- Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm hours
This business does things different and pride themselves on being hands on throughout the whole process which has been pivotal in maintaining longstanding relationships.
The role of Scheduler would see you coordinating the plans for large costruction projects around NSW.
- Interpreting construction drawings - producing list of requirements and creating a plan
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders ensuring deadlines are met
- Internal liaising with logistics and production department - ensuring the manufacturing and delivery
- Provide advice and suggest problem solving ideas and continuous improvement throughout process
- 5 + years experience in a Scheduling position within Steel or similar
- Strong ability to interpret construction drawings
- Interpersonal skills to work alongside internal and external stakeholders
- Deadline driven, able to work to a fast pace while providing a high quality of work
- Competitive salary compared to market - negotiable depending on your experience
- Flat hiracy in the business with hands on leaders who promoted from within
- Work within a tight knit team environment
At Sirius People, we advocate for the progression and equity of people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, diverse cultural backgrounds, disabilities and gender identities. Therefore, we strongly encourage you to apply.