- Contract daily rate
- 5-6 months contract role
- Global Transformation Program
What are we looking for?
We are seeking a senior PMO Manager or PMO Lead who has experience working on large-scale technology projects and programs (transformation, implementations, migrations, upgrades). Lead a PMO team and maintain a high-performing PMO environment to support a number of large-scale projects.
Role & Responsibilities
- Experience setting up and maintaining a PMO within an enterprise scale organisation
- Experience leading a team of dedicated PMO resources (PMO Coordinators, PMO Analysts, Master Scheduler)
- Manage and maintain all processes, procedures, tools and standards utilised by the program
- Support and engage with executive level stakeholders and program leads
- Manage project delivery framework and methodology
- Identify, manage and report Program Risks, Actions, Issues and Dependencies
- Previous Project and Program Management experience
- Experience working on Enterprise Transformation and Enterprise Application projects
- Experience working on large-scale ERP Transformation projects (SAP, JDE)
- Experience managing a 'stage-gate' delivery framework
- Experience participating in RAID meetings (Risks, Actions, Issues, Dependencies)
- Very strong project status reporting
- Manufacturing or Engineering domain experience
Sounds like a fit!
If this role sounds like a good fit for you, hit 'apply for this job' to submit an application. Alternatively, you can contact Jono from Sirius Technology for a confidential conversation:
Jono Ponnusamy - (03) 9020 1997 or email@example.com