You will be working for a well established Australian brand within Insurance in Sydney CBD. As the Operational Transition Lead to ensure a smooth transition, the acquisition requires a strategic intergration and change program. You will be responsible for driving the development and change to operating model processes and technologies required while the company transition through the intergration program. This is a 12 month Fixed Term contract with view of extension due to a long term project.
- Co-develop the Day 1 Operating Model with the seller for the successful provision of technology services
- Co-develop the plan for Operating Model transition with the seller, including Strategic plan, Service Management and DevOps practices, and financial management
- Oversee the transition of applications and infrastructure into operations, ensuring early engagement by project teams, definition and adherence to operational SLA's and OLA's, appropriate approvals are obtained, appropriate run capability configured and deployed and associated support models are implemented
- Apply and enforce Risk and Security management controls, including maintaining physical and access management controls across the IT environment
- Providers to performance standards such as OLA's, SLA's and implementing governance models, frameworks and processes to provide a stable, scalable and sustainable IT environment
Requires skills and Experience:
- 10+ years demonstrated experience in IT Operations in an enterprise environment
- Strong IT Service Management background
- Experience with Service Management under ITIL, Agile and DevOps operating models
- Experience in acquisition/transformation programs
If you are interested in this position please apply by sending an up to date CV and the managing consultant will be in touch.