Office 365 Champion!
High profile role across enterprise grade firm.
Be passionate about cloud and its benefits
MS Office 365 Cloud Engineer with Administration experience - long contract in national finance industry - Sydney CBD and an ocean view!
We have a 6 month contract with a view to extend well into the New Year for a Microsoft 365 Engineer and Administrator.
- A key role driving the adoption of this new (to our client) cloud based platform.
- Be hands on with Office 365 configurations, migrations and installations.
- Join fellow SME’s and advise and announce updates across the firm.
- Ensure 365 is being used (or planned to be used) to the absolute fullest extent of its abilities (be a trailblazer!)
- Security and manage data (vital)
Open, clear, communicative, equal and cooperative are adjectives that describe this firm. They are a powerhouse of Australian finance and known as a fair and equal opportunities employer.
This opportunity will improve a resume and represent an excellent career opportunity for IT in high finance.
The tech need:
- Good Powershell
- Office 365 Super user, trail blazing champion experience (too much...?)
- Active Directory, ADFS, and Azure AD
- Know your way around REST API.
- Some Microservices.
You the new hire:
- Work well driving a team and solo.
- We want to see a deep interest in Cloud enabled solutions where your experience with 365 takes a lead.
- Be driven , passionate, willing, gritty and focused on the best user experience (they may need coaching in this!).
In short a great opportunity t in a well known Australian financial institution that has embraced the Cloud and needs your help.
To learn more please contact Jason Bidwell on 02 9270 5238 and clock APPLY NOW on the website.