IT Network Engineer - Juniper - Contract
What are we looking for?
We are seeking an IT Network Engineer for a contract role in Melbourne CBD assisting the Infrastructure team with a network implementation. This role would suit someone with a Network background back ground and experience in Juniper. You will be joining an existing team that is known to deliver.
- 6 month contract
- Established team
- Melbourne CBD
- Immediate start
You will be:
- Managing and implementing rules and policies in Juniper Firewalls and Switches with the internet, inbound and outbound traffic (cloud enviro).
- audit, standardize and re-configure the network setup, LDAP authentication, NTP, Firmware upgrades, SSL certificates etc. configurations for the out of band management function of network devices and components via Opengear Out of Band Management devices across the business.
- Liaise with internal stakeholder regarding requirements
Role & responsibilities
- IT Network background - Juniper (essential)
- Prior experience working on infrastructure projects (migrations/upgrades/rollouts)
- Experience with switching and routing
- Demonstrated experience with load balancing (F5) and network configuration
- Must have clear communication skills and team player
- Must have full Australian working rights
Sounds like a fit!
If this role sounds like a fit for you, hit 'apply for this job' to submit an application. Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential enquiry.