A market leader with a strong global branding is looking for a Network Engineer to join a high performing team based in Sydney CBD. You will join an organisation who values internal and personal growth while working on interesting and varied work. Must be an Australian Citizen due to security clearance requirements.
- Providing escalated (3rd level) technical support, troubleshooting and fault rectification of high level technical
- Testing, implementing, monitoring and tuning networking software/hardware to ensure optimum systems performance and highlight potential issues
- Analysing network traffic data and providing recommendations on performance improvements to network infrastructures as appropriate.
- Communicating with both internal and external
- Implementing and maintaining corporate data communications network services, components and associated infrastructure.
- Experience and specialist skills in the configuration and maintenance of networking/communications infrastructure, including the ability to support multiple vendor technologies.
- Knowledge of industry standards and government regulations relevant to data communications / networking. IE: ISMS, ISM, HKMA, OSPAR, MAS, PCI-DSS
- Skills in Router (Cisco) Hardware/Software, Switch (Juniper, Cisco) Hardware/Software, TCP/IP, Routing Protocols (RIP, OSPF, BGP), Firewalls (Juniper SRX, Fortinet Fortigate, Cisco ASA).
- Must hold appropriate Cisco Certification (CCNA)
- Operational knowledge of networking systems and software covering both Local Area Networks (LANs) and Wide Area Networks (WANs).
Due to security clearance requirements, please only apply if you have Australian Citizenship. Please click Apply Now to send your CV for immediate consideration or email Lily Dona on firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on 02 9270 5222.