- Great location in Sydney CBD - Modern office
- Amazing exposure to Advanced Analytics projects across the company
- Autonomous role with technical hands on projects
You will be delivering a variety of advanced analytics projects to the marketing team as well as stakeholder to drive business decision. You will also be the go-to-person to draw insights for the entire Marketing spectrum ie. Customer, digital, marketing analytics etc.
Your work across various domains will assist greatly as you contribute by delivering actionable solutions & insights that combine data and technology to key stakeholders.
- Collaborate across internal teams to understand complex data
- Conduct statistical data analysis with client's data
- Ability to provide commercial solutions & insights to solve problems using data to key stakeholders
- Assist in driving core business decision for the clients through business analysis
- Ability to develop machine learning and AI capabilities for the business
- Deliver Marketing and Customer Analytics solutions ie. cross-channel optimisation, attribution model, CLV etc.
- Constantly learning and driving success in the team through developing of new skills, methodologies & algorithms in predictive modelling, data science and visualization
- Minimum 5 years of experience working as a data science/data analytics consultant with proven achievements through projects undertaken
- Proven track record in delivering data analytics solutions
- Has been exposed to various domain ie. Retail, Aviation, Banking & Finance, Telco, Healthcare etc.
- Exposure to Data analysis tools ie. R, Python, SAS, SQL
- Advanced Excel skillset
- Strong visualisation skills ie. SSRS, Power BI, Tableau, Shiny preferred.
- Commercial exposure in machine learning & AI technologies
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Stakeholder engagement ie. Non-technical end users, internal & external clients
- Self-starter and enjoy working on complex dataset to solve problem
Please upload your CV through the link or call Fei Wong on 02 9270 5292 / email to email@example.com for a confidential chat.