This is a great opportunity for an IT Project Coordinator to join a leading financial services business in Sydney. You will be responsible for several coordination activities as part of a PMO to help the business deliver a range of projects working closely with the Project Manager and other stakeholders.
This role requires the person to be an excellent communicator and have a very proactive approach with an excellent work ethic.
This is an initial 12 month fixed term position and must be based in Sydney but offering flexible working arrangements.
Interviews available immediately for the right candidates.
- As a Project Coordinator, you will play a crucial role in enhancing effectiveness and efficiency across various projects across regulatory, compliance and IT
- Assisting in the preparation of governance reports and project status updates for committees and forums.
- Managing project calendars, including meetings, staff leave, and key dates.
- Escalating and resolving project risks and issues in collaboration with the project team.
- Coordinating project portfolio reporting schedules as required by the PMO.
- Offer specified administrative support to projects to ensure effective assistance.
- 2+ years' experience in IT project coordination in financial services / professional services
- Strong communication skills
- Proactive and positive attitude with a strong desire to learn.
- Strong judgment, problem-solving, and analytical skills with business acumen.
- Intermediate competency in Microsoft Office suite, including Project, Outlook, Teams (SharePoint), and PowerPoint.
- Advanced competency in Excel and Project Tooling
- Industry Standard Project Certification
through this advert.