This role is responsible for the continuous improvement and ongoing operations of IT and digital strategies. You will be accountable to support the day-to-day business operations, mitigating any key operational system and network risks, whilst ensuring our technology platforms are staying relevant and fit for purpose.
Within the context of our clients strategic 3 Year Game Plan, the purpose of this role and the overall vision of the business is to make products to help people live healthier and happier.
- Full time position
- Hybrid work environment
- Industry leading Learning & Development provided
- Work across the organisation supporting all aspects of our IT systems, including ERP, cloud services, computer hardware, software, confirmation data and storage, data communications, and equipment.
- Be the go-to for any IT issues, building relationships with the Vitality team to ensure solutions are technically sound, issues are identified and resolved in a timely manner.
- SME for our ERP system Microsoft Navision ensuring accurate data, streamlined reporting, troubleshooting issues and training to end users.
- Business Intelligence Development, responsible for maintaining, designing, and developing business intelligence solutions using tools such as SQL Management Studio, Visual Studio and Power BI.
- Responsible for effective preparation, installation, configuration, operation, and maintenance of site IT hardware, software, and related infrastructure
- Owner of company Cyber security, data retention, business continuity / interruption risk mitigation's.
- Manage IT budget and vendor relationships.
- Build and maintain strategic business systems, reporting and application road map for the business.
- Be a leading voice in ensuring our systems & equipment are fit for purpose as we embark on a growth journey through international and acquired growth.
- Continuously seek areas of improvements for business processes, work flows and uses of technology.
- Improve productivity and effectiveness across the broader company through staying up to date with new technology.
- Support the development of BI tool functionalities to improve reporting.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume via this advertisement.
We thank you in advance for your application. We will be reviewing CV’s as they come in.