Senior Development & Architecture Manager - IT - Permanent - Melboure South East
This growing global organisation is looking for a strong Senior IT Development Manager on a permanent basis to join a growing team. They need a strong leader who is passionate and enthusiastic about cutting edge technology.
Skills & Experience required:-
- Bachelor Degree in IT or related discipline, or equivalent
- Extensive senior leadership experience leading development and architecture teams with technologies including Oracle, Java, Angular and.Net
- Experience in Waterfall and Agile development practices
- Proven track record at an end to end software delivery
- Exposure and experience in driving new and innovative practices throughout organisations (e.g. development methodologies)
- Preferably experience in SCM applications
- Vendor management and exceptional influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Strong overview, planning and organisation skills
This is a permanent full-time opportunity and will suit a Senior IT Development Manager who is seeking to take their role to the next level. IMMEDIATE START. Click APPLY Now.
Contact Charmaine Thum on 03 9020 1996 to have a confidential chat or firstname.lastname@example.org