IT Business Development Manager - Melbourne - Permanent
Work with this mid-sized growing international organisation in the inner suburbs of Melbourne with supercharging growth.
An immediate and exciting opportunity has arisen for an IT Business Development Manager to join a growing organisation.
Reporting directly into the Managing Director, you will be responsible for establishing new clients to secure engagements for the team to work on. Building strong strategic relationships is essential in this role.
- This is an immediate and great opportunity for a Business development manager with at least 2 years' experience in selling software development services.
- Ability to quickly understand customer needs in order to qualify.
- A strong network across various organisations in the Melbourne and Sydney market.
- A proven track record in the acquisition of new business, ideally within a technology, software development consulting company.
- Professionally presented with superior interpersonal skills particularly in the area of client management.
- Experience using a Sales CRM preferably Microsoft Dynamics.
- Passionate about building relationships through face to face discussions and engagements.
- A clear understanding of the sales cycle, with the ability to articulate and apply your preferred sales methodology across a variety of circumstances.
- Thriving on high performance, highly organised and self-motivated.
- Positive attitude, team player with a willingness to learn and a drive to achieve.
- Creative problem solving mindset with strong negotiation and influencing skills. Understanding of agile methodology.
To express your interest, please call Charmaine Thum on 03 9020 1996 or email email@example.com with an updated copy of your resume
Alternatively, you can also call Priyanka Deswal on 03 9020 1995 or email firstname.lastname@example.org