This is a 4 month contract role for an iOS developer to join the largest digital agency across the globe.
We are looking for an experienced iOS developer to join our team!
As a developer you will be proficient in delivering complex iOS applications integrating 3rdparty API services with amazing UI. You will be working with a dynamic team consulting on best practise and working with new technologies.
We use Atlassian products including JIRA, Confluence & BitBucket Server for task and project management.
- Developing enterprise level iOS applications, working alongside the technology team
Provide technical solution input to user interface and design decisions to build robust, stable and scalable apps.
Working with the Project Managers to estimating user stories to ensure development sprints are achievable
Working closely with technical architects on the technical documentation for projects
Work with the Quality Assurance team to deliver a quality product on time
Continue to foster a culture of fun, commitment and learning
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong educational background in computer science or related fields
- Proficient at writing testable quality code, unit & UI tests
- Passionate for delivering high quality, robust, and reliable applications
- Passionate about engaging in challenging problem spaces
- High-attention to detail
Experience working in both an Agile or Waterfall delivery process
A team player that is always willing to help and takes pride in producing the best outcome for the client at every step of the way
Skills - Mandatory
5+ years in commercial app development experience in Swift and Objective C
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as CoreData, Core Animation, etc.
- Must have experience designing storyboards and XIBS
- Good understanding of code controls (GIT, SVN)
- Highly experienced integrating with REST APIs using both JSON and XML.
- Ability to manage time for efficient delivery of work
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) to interface with project managers and clients
Skills - Nice to have
Experience with threading and performance tuning.