We are looking for a number of Customer Service / Call Centre representatives to be a part of an exciting and energetic Inbound Call Centre.
This is a busy high volume role, so you must thrive working in a fast paced environment dealing with customer queries to a high level of resolution. You will be working with a friendly team and approachable Team Leaders in lovely and open plan offices. Your main duties will be taking calls and emails as well as investigating any issues.
Travellers are welcome to apply - Have a stable long term job over the summer period!
We are looking for the following:
- Previous experience of working in a high volume call centre environment/ in e-mail based customer service OR in investigations for customer service
- Great timekeeping and reliability
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- A 'can-do' and proactive attitude
- Positive and enthusiastic people
- Strong problem solving skills
- Flexibility regarding shift times
This exciting opportunity will see you liaising with corporate clients, being the first point of contact in resolving any issues that they may have. Therefore, strong and clear communication skills are a MUST!
Please note that as an organisation we have multiple clients starting to ramp up for the busy summer period - APPLY NOW!
Due to the large number of applicants we will only contact you if you are shortlisted for the role.