They work with some of the largest names in Australia and NZ with offices across Australia, with offices in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. They focus on projects that are driven by customer experiences and data, be it for a new application, website, advertising campaign or even a new system to help collect data.
Innovation with data and customers in mind is what they do.
There are 4 key areas of this role
- People leadership
- Client engagement and transformation
- Financial management and delivery of programs
Your experience in similar roles will be essential alongside a true passion for beautifully crafted platforms, products and campaigns that truly enhance the experience of customers while delivering business results.
The expectation of this candidate is to play a heavily client-facing role and act as a true business partner to our clients in making well-informed decisions about their future technology roadmap.
What you will need to be successful:
- Previous experience in digital production.
- Highly organised with great attention to detail.
- Highly honed sense for project risks and scope creep
- Experience delivering digital transformation programme for large brands and complex organisations.
- Experience managing large budgets and accurately forecasting work and revenue under your remit.
- Experience growing team while maintaining or improving the quality of the outputs and client satisfaction at all time.
- Mentoring and leading a team of 10+ staff.
- While supported by our team, your role will expect you to bring our experience and mentorship in:
- Delivering complex mobile responsive digital experiences using the latest frontend and backend development technologies.
- Knowledge of designing and build native mobile apps (Android and iOS)
- CMS systems – You will have worked with a range of CMS systems, from enterprise level through to open source
- Exposure to:
- eCommerce platform build and optimization experience.
- Data cloud technologies and cloud environment set-up (Azure, Google Cloud, AWS)
- Microservices and data backbone architecture
- CRM system integration and set-up (Salesforce CRM / Microsoft Dynamics)
- eDM design, development and campaign distribution, with an understanding of project work across more complex Marketing Automation platforms such as Adobe Campaign,
- Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Adobe Analytics and reporting.
- A base knowledge of CDP systems (Tealium, Adobe Experience Platform, Salesforce) would be desireable
- Experience with a task tracking systems such as Trello and Jira.
- Experience using agile methodologies and resource time tracking.
- Experience of working in a variety of delivery methodology approaches including Waterfall/SDLC, Agile/Scrum/Lean and Iterative delivery.
- Leadership and mentorship
- A passion for technology and digital marketing.
- Demonstrates excellent communication (verbal/written) skills and exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent time management skills.
- Being able to maintain internal stakeholder relationships.
- Being able to work well under pressure and deadlines.
- Being a team player and motivating and inspiring your direct team.
- Ability to manage the dual responsibilities of leading key projects while managing a team of project managers, helping them achieve their goals and deliverables while mentoring their career growth.
Please submit your resume through for a chat, and we will reach out to you as soon as possible. Interviews will be commencing from 8th of November - and we are looking to try and make an appointment before the holiday break.
If you are considering, or even open to a chat please do reach out to Asmita Govind.